Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara, is one of the main medical universities in Romania. With a past, that recommends it as one of the most prestigious institutions of higher education. It has been ranked amongst the top-performing universities around the globe.
Victor Babes University is located in Timisoara city, the main social, economic and cultural center in western Romania.
Annual tuition fees, low living costs and long tradition in medical training make Timisoara University of medicine and pharmacy an ideal option for international students.
Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy is also the warrant of further valuable results in training future generations of physicians, pharmacists or dental surgeons.
The “Victor Babeş” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara has three faculties: Medicine, Dental medicine and Pharmacy with several sub-specializations.
Application procedure for Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- For European candidates, European Economic Area, and the Swiss Confederation, the admission is conditioned by passing an entrance exam. The exam consists of 50 multiple-choice biology questions.
- For the Non-European candidates, the admission is based on the evaluation of application files containing proof of the applicants’ academic performance – grades in two subjects (biology and chemistry).
- High school diploma (Baccalaureate diploma) – Certified copy and a notarized translation into Romanian
- Transcript of records (9th – 12th grade) – Certified copy and notarized translation into Romanian
- Birth Certificate – Certified copy and notarized translation into Romanian
- A copy of the document specifying the permanent home address in the country of origin(issued by the respective Town Hall or the Prefecture)
- Certified copy of Passport (pages 1,2,3,4)
- A medical certificate from the country of origin or residence containing a proof of hepatitis B vaccination, information whether or not the candidate is registered as suffering from chronic diseases, a mention that the candidate does not suffer from contagious diseases or other diseases incompatible with the future profession, and the candidate’s psychiatric evaluation.
- 6 photos
- Proof of file processing fee – non-refundable
When applying to universities abroad, you are competing with the most talented applicants from different countries. We know how a successful application file looks like, so our clients have a much higher chance of admission.
In case you are interested in our services you can fill in the form on the page.